Making a good first impression is important for any business. This is especially vital for startups. These organizations are looking to build a reputation. If they’re meeting clients in a dirty office, their impression won’t be memorable for the right reasons.
Many new businesses may not have the budget for cleaning. To accommodate this, professional office cleaning in Concord is available at an affordable cost. There are also simple steps your employees can take to contribute to a clean office between professional cleanings, such as tidying up after themselves and regularly emptying waste bins.
Perhaps you’ve just moved into your new location and the previous tenant didn’t clean up. You’re likely looking to get everything up and running as quickly as possible, without wasting time cleaning the office. Professional cleaning services in Concord can have your office looking immaculate before you move in.
Having said that, keep your office clean goes beyond floor and office window cleaning services. Offices today, especially startups, are increasingly connected, meaning electronics play a key role in your day-to-day dealings. Keeping electronics clean is often overlooked and important in addition to cleaning their surroundings. This is especially true with a small workforce and the potential spread of bacteria throughout an office through electronics usage, especially with shared printers and computers. To keep your electronics clean and your staff healthy, here are some tips for your start-up to follow between office cleanings.
Tips for Keeping Your Electronics Clean
The following are tips you can use to help keep your startup’s electronics clean between professional office cleanings in Concord:
- If the fans on a computer become clogged with dust and other debris, that can lead to a variety of issues including overheating and the spread of allergens. Regularly clean out these parts using compressed air canisters or a cloth.
- Keep canisters with compressed air available for cleaning between keys on a keyboard, too. Rubbing alcohol, cotton swabs, and cleaning wipes can also be kept on hand for the regular cleaning of keyboard keys and your computer mouse.
- When it comes to cleaning your monitors, don’t use any cleaning chemicals, as they can damage LCD screens. A damp cloth will do the job nicely between professional cleanings.
- When it comes to cleaning the inside of your computers and office printers, it’s advisable to leave it to the IT professionals. A professional office cleaning service can do well to keep surfaces clear and bacteria-free between professional computer and printer cleanings.
- Your employees’ phones can be a breeding ground for germs, viruses, and bacteria as well. Professional office cleaners can clean your phones as part of their broad selection of services. But for day-to-day cleaning, you can give your phones a wipe-down with alcohol wipes.
For professional cleaning services in Concord, including around all of your wires and electronics, call Clean-Slate Janitorial Services. We provide a number of services including office window cleaning in Concord, as well as other services that will help your new business convey a professional image. We realize that as a startup, your operating budget may be limited. That’s why we offer cleaning services at an affordable price. For more information or for a free quote, contact Clean-Slate Janitorial Services today.